Monday, November 9, 2015

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

It's the season of pumpkin. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies. I have a recipe for pumpkin dip that I make for Thanksgiving and Halloween that everyone really likes. Most of the dips I have seen use cream cheese, sugar, spices and pumpkin. This one is very simple and makes a lot. The original recipe didn't call for cool whip or whipped cream, but I like to lighten it up so I add it.


Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
8 oz. of ready made cheesecake filling
15 oz. can of pumpkin pie filling
1 3 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
Mix pudding mix with pumpkin pie filling, add cheesecake and cool whip. Mix well and serve with graham crackers, apples or my favorites, Annas Swedish Thins ginger or almond.









No comments:

Post a Comment